Thursday, January 9, 2014

My First Time Experiences


Whew, and what a relief!  Now I can finally make my first post for 2014.   I had a very busy month.  Bakeshop owners like me had the busiest days every holidays.  We have been loaded with work and activities starting second week of December till the first week of January.  We can't spend vacation during Christmas and New Year because the nature of our business is demanding a greater work load during this holiday season.  The good news is we can have our vacation any time we want before or after the holidays.  Last week, pakner4lyf and I had to fill in the absence of our bakeshop staff this added up bigger loads of work for us.  I am glad and thankful that our staff had already returned from vacation and had them completed yesterday (and also hoping for the return of our bakers).  This permits me now to sit in front of the computer and type this post that I could have published few weeks ago.  I still have lots of work to accomplish including our business license renewal.


Start of 2014 gave me loads of work yet it still makes me feel great that I can welcome this new year with a big smile.  At the start of every year I also feel renewed knowing that this is another fresh start.  It is the time to forget the failures of behind,  reflect and ponder of the last year and think of something to improve on.  I am glad that I had been a part of 2014 to continue on my life's journey and reach for another goal.  I am more positive and hopeful that my family, our business at the same time our church will have a more brighter year because God is always faithful and is with us.

Can you still recall those first time experiences in your life?  Every first time makes me feel so thrilled, excited and challenged.  I am having these emotions right now that makes me different welcoming this 2014 compared from the previous new year celebrations I had.  Last month, December 2013 I had a lot of  first time experiences that I wanted to write down so I can make a record of it.  But since time didn't permit me to do so I wanted to share it in this post.
  • Eat at Calda Pizza  - we this was a group activity with our church youth group and Pastor Eric's Family so we decided to have their 30-inch pizza.  After few minutes it was all gone!

  • Watch a free movie at SM Cinema - we  were able to avail the free movie pass
  • Be at Batangas Community Park -  a newly constructed park here in  Batangas City near Lyceum Philippines University and Provincial Capitol.  We definitely be back here!
  • Visited Balete, Batangas

  • Write a product review with incentive from Mixbook.  I am currently working on this project now wait for my post.
I am expecting more first time experiences this 2014 and hoping that I can write them down here so I can always have something to look back to and be grateful for.  This helps me to track the path that I journey on.   

 

No comments:

From Homeschooling to ALS Journey

Last year, was one of the major transitions for JC and Eu-La.  I decided to enroll them in the Alternative Learning System.  This is a curri...