Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bible Verses That Means Much To Me




I have a lot of verses to remind myself in whatever circumstances I am in so I can keep on going. The above photos were my favorite verses typically because I get so depressed and feel rejected most of the time.  To battle with the negative feelings I have, I will keep my heart and mind on what God says to me in his words.

Having Bible verses to ponder on specially when life hurts is a great cure.  The words from this book sure is our definite guide what to do in every situations.  I am reminded of the B-I-B-L-E acrostics saying Basic - Instruction - Before - Leaving - Earth.  As a Christian, our creator have already given our life's manual so that we may be able to use and live our lives to the fullest.  The only thing we needed to do is to open up and read the instructions written therein and do what it says.

Do you have Bible verses means so much to you?  Feel free to share and comment below.

No comments:

From Homeschooling to ALS Journey

Last year, was one of the major transitions for JC and Eu-La.  I decided to enroll them in the Alternative Learning System.  This is a curri...