Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family Bonding


I was so busy during the past weeks that I couldn't go online to post new blog, check my email and Facebook account.  Then, I had a chance to peek yesterday and couldn't resist to join the BC Bloggers Meme hosted by Verna of My Baby, My Star.

I have so many things to share about our family bonding.  We place importance on having a quality family time.  We are to admit that budget would affect the activity for family bonding.  But, budget shouldn't hinder our family bonding.  The quality of family bonding will depend on the time spent and how the family activity is shared. 


When in tight budget, we choose to stay in the house and play with the children.  Our favorite is playing hide and seek.  We would sing and dance together, sit with our children and read books with them, play games online or with their favorite toys.   During Sundays after going to church, we would rent movie and watch together.  When the children gets bored staying at the house, it would be nice taking them out.  We at times take them at malls a convenient place for us to go for window shopping; (We let them visit a toy store so they can play with toys for free!) then would go at their favorite fast food chain.  Sometimes, we will visit our parent's house and if time permits we will sleep over at their house.

My Family at our house in San Pascual, Batangas

My In-laws residence at San Juan, Batangas

We love to stroll for nature tripping.  We have frequent visits at Lipa, Tagaytay and Laiya since it is the nearest spot from our place.  We love sand and water.  So we enjoy beaches and resorts.

Picnic Grove - Tagaytay

Blu Roze Park - Lipa, Batangas

Caliraya Recreation Center

Enchanted Kingdom

Enchanted Kingdom

Nuvali

Paradizoo - Tagaytay

Puerto Galera

Los Banos, Laguna

Tagaytay (I forgot the name of restaurant)

Laiya Beach

I still look forward for more family bonding time activities.  I am dreaming one day of being in cruise together with my family.  For now I am aiming before the year ends to claim our chosen accommodation at H2O Hotel paying only the room tax since we became a member of Travel Ventures International.  This is a lifetime membership providing discounts for hotels and resorts around the world and an opportunity of earning while on vacation.  One definite reason why we joined the group.

Tell us your family bonding moment and join BC Bloggers.  I am sure you have your unique and exciting way of having a quality time with your family or a dream family bonding activity.


No comments:

From Homeschooling to ALS Journey

Last year, was one of the major transitions for JC and Eu-La.  I decided to enroll them in the Alternative Learning System.  This is a curri...